Life Jacket Loaner Grant
You can apply to host and maintain a Sea Tow Foundation Life Jacket Loaner Station stocked with life jackets in a variety of sizes available for boaters to borrow free of charge for a day out on the water. These are available for nonprofit organizations, clubs, government agencies, and applicable businesses.
If you are selected, you will receive the following:
- Life jackets in an assortment of sizes ranging from infant to adult extra large
- Press kit to promote the life jacket loaner station
- Life jacket loaner program manual
- 200 life jacket safety informational flyers
- A sign to place on top of the loaner stand or a signage file to print locally with the addition of your organization’s logo
- Information on how to report on the life jacket usage
You agree to monitor the usage of the life jackets and report back to the Sea Tow Foundation, including photos, on how people are using the Life Jacket Loaner Station each month during the summer boating season and provide a final report at the end of the summer boating season.
Applications are available as funding permits and a waiting list will be available for times when funding is not available to purchase life jackets. The grant includes life jackets from infant to extra large and information on how to set up and maintain the Life Jacket Loaner Station and how to promote it year after year.